The Nectarines were looking awesome in the grocery store yesterday so I picked up a few and they were so juicy and sweet. I decided to make a smoothie this morning because I was going to be moving around a lot today so to me it is easier to carry a meal on days like this than to sit down to one.
- one organic or regular Banana
- 1/2 nectarine
- handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 & 1/2 heaping “Simply Jif” creamy Peanut butter ( OMIT if you have a nut Allergy)
- 1 heaping tsp. “Barlean’s Organic Omega 3” (Flax-Chia-Coconut flavor
- 1/2 cup “Naked” fruit smoothie juice – Mighty Mango flavor (or your favorite flavor)
- 2.5 oz. “Oikos Triple Zero” Greek Yogurt – Vanilla flavor