- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can New England clam chowder (progresso)
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams – drained
- 1 can whole baby clams – undrained
- 5 medium red potatoes – peeled and diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 tsp of Better than Boullion – Lobster base
- season to taste with, Old Bay Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, and a dash of Liquid Smoke
- mix one tablespoon of cornstarch with about a fourth of a cup of the half and half -mix well and add to slow cooker. This will thicken the soup.
Mix all ingredients into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours ENJOY!