Posted at 12:35 AM
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can New England clam chowder (progresso)
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams – drained
- 1 can whole baby clams – undrained
- 5 medium red potatoes – peeled and diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 tsp of Better than Boullion – Lobster base
- season to taste with, Old Bay Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, and a dash of Liquid Smoke
- mix one tablespoon of cornstarch with about a fourth of a cup of the half and half -mix well and add to slow cooker. This will thicken the soup.
Mix all ingredients into a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours ENJOY!
Posted at 6:40 PM
3 lbs. Ground beef
1 lbs. Ground pork
Handful of “Holy Trinity”
1 tsp. each of the following: Worcestershire sauce, A-1 Steak sauce (Bold & Spicy), “Better than Bouillon” Beef base, minced garlic, mustard, & Tony Chachere’s seasoning.
1 & 1/2 tbs. Ranch Homestyle Dry Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs – (Progresso Bread Crumbs-Italian Style is my fave)
5 shakes of Tabasco – red pepper blend
1 tbs. Montreal Steak Seasoning
2 heaping tsp. Ghee
1 squirt of Liquid Smoke
1/3 cup tap water
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix very well until all ingredients are very well blended together. Form into patties and Grill burgers (cooking times may vary according to your pit) about 20 minutes rotating about every 5 minutes. You can cut into one to see if it’s cooked to your liking. The 20 minutes on our pit produced a medium well burger. Depending how large or small you make your patties. I was able to make 8 large burgers and 4 small burgers.